5700 Biscayne BoulevardMiami
When design, dimension, planning, efficiency and aesthetics all work together seamlessly, you get something that is more than just luxurious – it’s smart.
Price range: $550,000 – $3,800,000
Stories: 8 email@example.com
Boulevard 57 is an 8-story, luxury condo development in the Upper East Side of Miami located in the heart of the trendy and historic neighborhood of the MiMo District. Uniquely designed by acclaimed Sieger Suarez Architects, Boulevard 57 consists of only 105 exclusive residences with expansive floor plans offering one, two, three and four bedroom layouts with a den and family room option. Boulevard 57 also offers luxury penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces and private pools. Boulevard 57 offers exceptional amenities including an infinity-edge pool with cabanas, Jacuzzi, bar and grill, private residents’ lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center and children’s play and gaming room.
Boulevard 57 is situated just minutes from the world-renowned Design District, Wynwood, Downtown Miami and Brickell with direct access to all expressways and beaches.
Living in Miami’s Upper Eastside puts you at the center of a dynamic and unique community which is close to the pulse of city life yet has a personality of its own. Boulevard 57 offers a uniquely new urban chic retail experience mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dinning establishments. The delightful shops located on the ground floor offers an enticing beverage selection and a variety of signature products and services.
Residents of Boulevard 57 will enjoy a privileged glimpse into the soul of this artist. A unique and original Valdés sculpture will decorate the porte-cochère of the building. The internationally renowned Miami Design District offers an infinite array of luxury shopping boutiques, design stores and art galleries. It is also home to a wide variety of restaurants. The 30-acre public and urban park is host to premier musical festivals and spectacular large-scale events, this green space is also home to the Pérez Art Museum and the Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science. Founded in 2003 by a group of art dealers, artists and curators, the area today is home to over 70 art galleries, cafes, boutiques, restaurants and bars. It features one of the largest open-air street-art installations in the world.
- Unique architectural design by award-winning Sieger Suarez Architects
- Spectacular landscaping design by ESG2
- Artwork by notable artist Manolo Valdes
- 105 exclusive residences with dazzling city views and Biscayne Bay views from selected residences
- Penthouses with private rooftop terraces and pool
- Pool deck featuring an infinity edge pool, hot tub, poolside cabanas, grill and bar area with seating area
- Fitness Studio with state-of-the-art aerobic and cardiovascular equipment
- Indoor & Outdoor Yoga
- High security access to elevators and common areas
- Stunning two-story lobby with elegant porte-cochere
- Integrated digital concierge services for all residences
- Lift system in underground parking garage
- Twenty-four hour valet parking
- Residents lounge with bar, catering-ready kitchen and state-of-the-art entertainment system perfect for private events
- Children’s play room with video games and smart board
- Approximately 45,000 square feet of commercial and retail spaces located in the ground floor