920 Intracoastal DriveFort Lauderdale
AquaBlu – a new residential building located in Fort Lauderdale at 920 Intracoastal Drive near the historical monument Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. All residents can enjoy great views of the ocean. The project also involves constant surveillance, space for two cars in the garage for each of the 35 rooms, there are no restrictions on domestic animals.
Price range: $1,200,000 – $3,800,000
Stories: 17 email@example.com
- Spacious layout with high ceilings
- Excellent views of the ocean or city
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, resistant to hurricane
- Large balconies with glass railings
- Kitchens with luxury furniture, quartz countertops, a freezer, hob and other appliances from Wolf
- Frameless glass showers
- Large walk-in closets
All apartments will be fully decorated and equipped with smart technology.
Recreational opportunities Include
- A heated saltwater pool
- Space for outdoor barbecues
- An advanced fitness center and a multi-purpose room for games and relaxing with excellent views of the Intracoastal Waterway
- A Zen garden with king palms
- A storage space for boats, jet skis and other.
- A garage for bicycles
- Private storage for each apartment
- Wi-Fi in public areas